Criminal Background Checking Services
Message from CEO
About Founder CEO
Partha has been around for 20+ years in the IT space.
He is a Senior Information Technology Professional, Entrepreneur, Adjunct Professor & Published Author
- Masters in Computer Science, Masters in Psychology
- Bachelors in Mathematics. PG Diploma in Mass Communication
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
- Tech Mahindra Certified SCRUM Master.
- Certification in Consulting Excellence from Key Performance International.
- Advance Training in Optimal J, an MDA based, Patterns Driven code generation tool.
- Training in CMM 2 (ProcessMax ®) from Dynamics Research Corporation.
- Preparatory course in French from Alliance Francais de Madras.
- Trained in Accenture Development Methodology for Executives (ADM)
He worked as a Programmer, Lead Architect and as a Manager, Management Executive at multinational corporations in the US.
His architectural expertise is in the areas of distributed technologies,
service-oriented architecture, model-driven architecture and software-as-a-service.
He possess a combination of a)Technology b)Management and c)Marketing skills.
in Yahoo News, WWJ NewsRadio etc
- 20+ years of broad-based experience in all aspects of entrepreneurial, project management and enterprise architecture and development.
- International work experience (UK, US and India). Successful experience in partnering with global teams.
- Experience serving as a mentor. Staff training and development.
- Experience in leading and coordinating the work of architects for providing overall project architecture, scheduling and coordinating the delivery of all software artifacts for multi-million dollar projects.
- Experience in Business Process Re-engineering and requirements gathering.
- Successfully led the effort of transitioning large-scale state-wide systems from incumbent vendors.
- Successfully led teams of developers for application development and maintenance. Experience in talent acquisition and retention strategies.
- Participated and led proposal writing efforts.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Dynamic leader and team builder, consistently motivating others towards success.
- Staff training and development.
- Productivity improvement.
- Ability to learn new things faster.
- Updates skills to suit changing industry trends.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Writing articles and books
- Security analysis.
- Tends to be a busy person. So always tries to find those few hours here and there to participate in social programs.
- Raises funds for def personnel.
- Contributes heavily towards preserving greenery
- Offers free counseling services for professionals through MetroPsychologist.com . Yes, I have a Masters in Psychology and a passion to help others.
- Due to time constraints I am not able to contribute as much I would like to. Just doing my best.
- Decision Making by Virtual Realization - http://partha.generalconnection.com/decision-making-virtual-realization.php
- Decision Making by Factor Option Table - http://partha.generalconnection.com/decision-making-factor-option-table.php
- Written a series of Yoga books - For different ailments
- Author of the book titled
“Software Architecture Design Patterns in Java” (ISBN: 0-8493-2142-5) . Currently translated to other foreign languages (Chinese).
You can buy it on Amazon :
Software Architecture Design Patterns in Java.
If you are an IT professional, this book is a must for you.
- Written an e-book titled 'Create Your Own Web Server' published on several Java user websites and Advisor.com
- Published research work in leading national magazines and at Segue.com. http://www.segue.com/pdf/julyebizadvisor.pdf
- Written papers on asynchronous processing using both Java and MS technologies and others
Founder, CEO Ciel Bleu Consulting 2015 - till date
Founded Ciel Bleu Consulting Private Limited to venture into the consulting and internet marketing spaces.
Responsible for acquiring clients in the finance, e-business and IT development spaces.
Ciel Bleu Consulting is now a primary vendor to Tech Mahindra.
Responsible for sales presentation, contract negotiation, client management and project delivery.
Responsible for the Architecture and end-to-end completion of projects involving Natural Language Processing NLP (GoParaphrase.com) and Big Data such as CriminalBackgroundCheckUSA.com.
Has created the idea and road-map for many mobile compliant websites such as HyderabadReviews.com Mark108.com etc. & Android Apps involving Google Firebase Cloud Integration.
Responsible for establishing fraud detection and prevention mechanisms in a short-term loan application system for a finance industry client.
Managed online marketing campaign for an advertising firm. Experience handling financial industry related data.
Partnered with major internet advertisement companies to support internet based marketing for advertisers.
Worked as a program manager at Tech Mahindra AT&T ODC in Hyderabad
- Responsible for the research and successful delivery of projects involving emerging technologies such as voice integration with Google Home and Amazon Echo etc using Amazon cloud services and Google SDK.
- Has been part of the staff augmentation process for the services train at AT&T and played an important role in hiring, mentoring and retaining resources from vendor companies such as Tech Mahindra, Infosys etc.
- Has been working in a supporting role to the client director in ensuring that the delivered software modules perform as expected and meet established SLAs. This is accomplished through an orchestration of manual & automated processes to ensure high quality output at the end of each SCRUM release.