Criminal Background Checking Services
Partha Kuchana K:
Partha has been around for 19 years in the IT space.
He is a Senior Information Technology Professional, Entrepreneur, Adjunct Professor & Published Author
Message From the CEO
To Employees/Contractors :
To Clients :
- I guarantee that you will get paid on-time, as per contract.
- I guarentee that you are not alone in the task that is assigned to you. The whole team is behind you. So please do not hesitate to ask for help.
It is not a sign of not being able to do your job. It is a sign that you trust us to be of assistance when you think you need it.
We will all need help. I always take help in my tasks.
- I guarantee that there will not zero tolerance towards any kind of harassment. It is not just an english sentence like you see on big IT company websites.
It is my commitment.
- Family comes before anything else. So, I expect you to take care of your personal needs first before you working on company tasks.
I d like 100% of your focus while you are working on our tasks. Genuine needs only. Please do not abuse. If you d worked with me, you might have realized that I am a sharp guy and it is very hard to fool me. yeah :-)
- Sometimes things go wrong. So just dont stress out too much. But I expect you to give your best and a tiny bit extra.
- Ours is a start up. If you see me making decisions that you think could negatively affect the company, I ask that you talk to me directly.
There is a reward for any one who does that. If it looks like I am not paying attention, please repeat the same until it gets in to my head.
I appreciate your help in doing that.
- Understand that I will always appreciate your efforts and I know that without your help, I will not be able to do much of what I do.
- Finally, thank you so much for your help.
- In a world with varying degree of perceived need for money, sometimes our services are relatively expensive and sometimes they are not.
We do our best to be competitive.
There is one thing that we can guarantee you : Quality and On-Time Delivery.
- We do not run a white-collar sweat shop. This keeps our employees and contractors highly motivated. This shows in the quality of the work they do.
- Our team has exceptional communication skills. This helps us in understanding our clients' needs more accurately and thoroughly.
- Masters in Computer Science, Masters in Psychology
- Bachelors in Mathematics. PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
- Certification in Consulting Excellence from Key Performance International.
- Advance Training in Optimal J, an MDA based, Patterns Driven code generation tool.
- Training in CMM 2 (ProcessMax ®) from Dynamics Research Corporation.
- Preparatory course in French from Alliance Francais de Madras.
- Trained in Accenture Development Methodology for Executives (ADM)
He worked as a Programmer, Lead Architect and as a Manager, Management Executive at multinational corporations in the US.
His architectural expertise is in the areas of distributed technologies,
service-oriented architecture, model-driven architecture and software-as-a-service.
He possess a combination of a)Technology b)Management and c)Marketing skills.
in Yahoo News, WWJ NewsRadio etc
- 19 years of broad-based experience in all aspects of entrepreneurial, project management and enterprise architecture and development.
- International work experience (UK, US and India). Successful experience in partnering with global teams.
- Experience serving as a mentor. Staff training and development.
- Experience in leading and coordinating the work of architects for providing overall project architecture, scheduling and coordinating the delivery of all software artifacts for multi-million dollar projects.
- Experience in Business Process Re-engineering and requirements gathering.
- Successfully led the effort of transitioning large-scale state-wide systems from incumbent vendors.
- Successfully led teams of developers for application development and maintenance. Experience in talent acquisition and retention strategies.
- Participated and led proposal writing efforts.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Dynamic leader and team builder, consistently motivating others towards success.
- Staff training and development.
- Productivity improvement.
- Ability to learn new things faster.
- Updates skills to suit changing industry trends.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Writing articles and books
- Security analysis.
- Tends to be a busy person. So always tries to find those few hours here and there to participate in social programs.
- Raises funds for def personnel.
- Contributes heavily towards preserving greenery
- Offers free counseling services for professionals through MetroPsychologist.com . Yes, I have a Masters in Psychology and a passion to help others.
- Due to time constraints I am not able to contribute as much I would like to. Just doing my best.
- Decision Making by Virtual Realization - http://partha.generalconnection.com/decision-making-virtual-realization.php
- Decision Making by Factor Option Table - http://partha.generalconnection.com/decision-making-factor-option-table.php
- Written a series of Yoga books - For different ailments
- Author of the book titled
“Software Architecture Design Patterns in Java” (ISBN: 0-8493-2142-5) . Currently translated to other foreign languages (Chinese).
You can buy it on Amazon :
Software Architecture Design Patterns in Java.
If you are an IT professional, this book is a must for you.
- Written an e-book titled 'Create Your Own Web Server' published on several Java user websites and Advisor.com
- Published research work in leading national magazines and at Segue.com. http://www.segue.com/pdf/julyebizadvisor.pdf
- Written papers on asynchronous processing using both Java and MS technologies and others